Bihar polls: Poll code violation case against Sadhu, Siwan MP
Gopalganj: A case of model code of conduct
violation was registered against Congress nominee for the
assembly elections Anirudh Prasad alias Sadhu Yadav and
Independent Siwan MP Om Prakash Yadav on Friday.
Official sources said Sadhu Yadav, the high-profile
brother-in-law of RJD chief Lalu Prasad, came to the district
collectorate here accompanied by Om Prakash, with the house
guards deployed at his residence.
Soon after Sadhu Yadav filed nomination and returned
to his residence here, authorities raided his house and
withdrew the official guards, the sources said.
Later, they lodged a case with local police station
charging Sadhu Yadav and the MP with moving with house
guards in violation of the model code for the elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack