Bihar polls: Poll code violation case against Sadhu, Siwan MP
Gopalganj: A case of model code of conduct
violation was registered against Congress nominee for the
assembly elections Anirudh Prasad alias Sadhu Yadav and
Independent Siwan MP Om Prakash Yadav on Friday.
Official sources said Sadhu Yadav, the high-profile
brother-in-law of RJD chief Lalu Prasad, came to the district
collectorate here accompanied by Om Prakash, with the house
guards deployed at his residence.
Soon after Sadhu Yadav filed nomination and returned
to his residence here, authorities raided his house and
withdrew the official guards, the sources said.
Later, they lodged a case with local police station
charging Sadhu Yadav and the MP with moving with house
guards in violation of the model code for the elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections