Bihar polls: Poll code violation case against Sadhu, Siwan MP
Gopalganj: A case of model code of conduct
violation was registered against Congress nominee for the
assembly elections Anirudh Prasad alias Sadhu Yadav and
Independent Siwan MP Om Prakash Yadav on Friday.
Official sources said Sadhu Yadav, the high-profile
brother-in-law of RJD chief Lalu Prasad, came to the district
collectorate here accompanied by Om Prakash, with the house
guards deployed at his residence.
Soon after Sadhu Yadav filed nomination and returned
to his residence here, authorities raided his house and
withdrew the official guards, the sources said.
Later, they lodged a case with local police station
charging Sadhu Yadav and the MP with moving with house
guards in violation of the model code for the elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis