Bihar: Rohit Kumar PU senate member
Patna: Bihar Governor Devanand Konwar as chancellor of universities on Saturday nominated NSU(Y) leader Rohit Kumar as a member in the senate of the prestigious Patna University.
The Governor made the nomination under section 19(19) of the Patna University Act with immediate effect for three years, Raj Bhawan sources said.
Meanwhile state Youth Congress President Lalan Kumar, youth leaders Shashi Ranjan, Gita Devi and Laraif Ahmed Niyazi, congratulated Rohit Kumar for the achievement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon