Bihar: Rohit Kumar PU senate member
Patna: Bihar Governor Devanand Konwar as chancellor of universities on Saturday nominated NSU(Y) leader Rohit Kumar as a member in the senate of the prestigious Patna University.
The Governor made the nomination under section 19(19) of the Patna University Act with immediate effect for three years, Raj Bhawan sources said.
Meanwhile state Youth Congress President Lalan Kumar, youth leaders Shashi Ranjan, Gita Devi and Laraif Ahmed Niyazi, congratulated Rohit Kumar for the achievement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?