Bihar seeks Aamir`s help
Patna: Bihar government will seek the
support of Bollywood super star Aamir Khan for the the `Save Bitia` (Protect Girl Child) programme of the state.
"We`ll soon contact Aamir Khan for the purpose," Bihar Health and Family Welfare Minister Ashwini Kumar Choubey told reporteers here today.
He hailed the efforts being made by Aamir Khan in preventing female foeticide and said it was a good beginning in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...