Bihar seeks Aamir`s help
Patna: Bihar government will seek the
support of Bollywood super star Aamir Khan for the the `Save Bitia` (Protect Girl Child) programme of the state.
"We`ll soon contact Aamir Khan for the purpose," Bihar Health and Family Welfare Minister Ashwini Kumar Choubey told reporteers here today.
He hailed the efforts being made by Aamir Khan in preventing female foeticide and said it was a good beginning in the country.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?