Bihar seeks one pound a day for hospital
Patna: Health Minister Ashwani Kumar Choubey has urged doctors from Bihar living in Britain to donate one pound every day to help build a super speciality health centre in the state.
The minister made the appeal at a function organised by the Bihar-Jharkhand Medical Association at Doncaster in South Yorkshire Monday, said a health department official here Tuesday.
Choubey also requested the doctors from Bihar to help the state utilize their services while visiting the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'