Bihar seeks one pound a day for hospital
Patna: Health Minister Ashwani Kumar Choubey has urged doctors from Bihar living in Britain to donate one pound every day to help build a super speciality health centre in the state.
The minister made the appeal at a function organised by the Bihar-Jharkhand Medical Association at Doncaster in South Yorkshire Monday, said a health department official here Tuesday.
Choubey also requested the doctors from Bihar to help the state utilize their services while visiting the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?