Bihar: Seven arrested for duping railway job seekers
Patna: Seven persons were arrested and a
fake railway recruitment racket busted in Patrakar Nagar area
of Bihar capital on Thursday, a police official said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided hideouts and
arrested the seven belonging to a fake recruitment syndicate
and seized fake documents like admit cards, marksheets, ITI
certificates as well as the original certificates of the job
aspirants, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Kumar
The seven were idenfitied as Munna Singh, Jaishankar
Chaudhary, Amit Kumar alias Shakti Kumar, Ravi Kumar, Ashok
Kumar Pankaj, Ajay Kumar and Ashish Ranjan Kumar, he said.
The accused reportedly confessed during interrogation
that they used to take Rs. 1.25 lakh from each for giving them
a job in the railways, the SSP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!