Bihar: Seven arrested for duping railway job seekers
Patna: Seven persons were arrested and a
fake railway recruitment racket busted in Patrakar Nagar area
of Bihar capital on Thursday, a police official said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided hideouts and
arrested the seven belonging to a fake recruitment syndicate
and seized fake documents like admit cards, marksheets, ITI
certificates as well as the original certificates of the job
aspirants, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Kumar
The seven were idenfitied as Munna Singh, Jaishankar
Chaudhary, Amit Kumar alias Shakti Kumar, Ravi Kumar, Ashok
Kumar Pankaj, Ajay Kumar and Ashish Ranjan Kumar, he said.
The accused reportedly confessed during interrogation
that they used to take Rs. 1.25 lakh from each for giving them
a job in the railways, the SSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray