Bihar: Seven arrested for duping railway job seekers
Patna: Seven persons were arrested and a
fake railway recruitment racket busted in Patrakar Nagar area
of Bihar capital on Thursday, a police official said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided hideouts and
arrested the seven belonging to a fake recruitment syndicate
and seized fake documents like admit cards, marksheets, ITI
certificates as well as the original certificates of the job
aspirants, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Kumar
The seven were idenfitied as Munna Singh, Jaishankar
Chaudhary, Amit Kumar alias Shakti Kumar, Ravi Kumar, Ashok
Kumar Pankaj, Ajay Kumar and Ashish Ranjan Kumar, he said.
The accused reportedly confessed during interrogation
that they used to take Rs. 1.25 lakh from each for giving them
a job in the railways, the SSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva