close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Bihar: Six injured in fire due to cylinder leakage

 Six members of a family on Sunday sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in a house due to leakage in a cooking gas cylinder in Jai Nagar police station area in this district.



Madhubani (Bihar): Six members of a family on Sunday sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in a house due to leakage in a cooking gas cylinder in Jai Nagar police station area in this district.

The incident took place near Durga Mandir premises as a fire broke out in one Ashok Mahto's house after one of the family members tried to lit gas stove which was leaking, police officials said.

Six members of the family, including Mahto, sustained burn injuries.

The injured persons were taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) where the attending doctors referred all of them to the Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) in view of their critical condition, they said.

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions