Bihar: Suspicious man arrested, diary seized
Kishanganj: Police have arrested a suspicious
person from Maheshpura village in this district and seized a
diary carrying information written in Marathi language and a
mobile phone from his possession, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a house of one
Mahtab Alam in the village last night and arrested one Akash
Khan (30), and seized a diary carrying information in Marathi
language and a mobile phone, the police said.
Khan was being questioned by senior police officials at
the district headquarters about his background and activities.
Alam was absconding ever since Khan was arrested, the
During preliminary questioning following his arrest, Khan
said he had given his domicile as Gujarat, Karnataka and West
Bengal on different occasions, the police said.
They refused to answer when asked whether Khan has been
arrested in connection with the recent Mumbai blast case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?