Bihar: Suspicious man arrested, diary seized
Kishanganj: Police have arrested a suspicious
person from Maheshpura village in this district and seized a
diary carrying information written in Marathi language and a
mobile phone from his possession, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided a house of one
Mahtab Alam in the village last night and arrested one Akash
Khan (30), and seized a diary carrying information in Marathi
language and a mobile phone, the police said.
Khan was being questioned by senior police officials at
the district headquarters about his background and activities.
Alam was absconding ever since Khan was arrested, the
During preliminary questioning following his arrest, Khan
said he had given his domicile as Gujarat, Karnataka and West
Bengal on different occasions, the police said.
They refused to answer when asked whether Khan has been
arrested in connection with the recent Mumbai blast case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!