Bihar: Three bikers killed in road accident
Purnia: Three motorcyclists were killed after they were run over by a tanker on NH-31 at Harda bridge in Bihar`s Purnia district, police said Monday.
The mishap occurred as a speeding tanker knocked down the three persons riding a motocycle and ran over them last night, the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Satish Kumar said.
The victims were identified as Sanjay Kumar (37), Virendra Rai (40) and Dilip Kumar Das (36), all mechanics by profession who were on way to a market, he said, adding the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
The tanker river managed to escape by abandoning the vehicle which has been impounded, Kumar said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory