Bihar: Three bikers killed in road accident
Purnia: Three motorcyclists were killed after they were run over by a tanker on NH-31 at Harda bridge in Bihar`s Purnia district, police said Monday.
The mishap occurred as a speeding tanker knocked down the three persons riding a motocycle and ran over them last night, the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Satish Kumar said.
The victims were identified as Sanjay Kumar (37), Virendra Rai (40) and Dilip Kumar Das (36), all mechanics by profession who were on way to a market, he said, adding the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
The tanker river managed to escape by abandoning the vehicle which has been impounded, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Brexit fallout: 7th Pay Commission payout likely to be delayed
- Monsoon seen retreating late, June deficiency to narrow: Weather office
- Forex reserves touch a life-time high of $363.8 billion
- Women not safe in Bihar? After Nirbhaya-like gang-rape, another girl attacked with acid
- Modi, Putin vow to take forward India-Russia ties