Bihar: Three hardcore Maoists held
Muzaffarpur: Three hardcore Maoists,
including their self-styled area commander Arvind Paswan were
arrested on Friday at Bhikhanpura in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
"Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a house in the
village and the three Maoist cadre - Arvnd, Vinay and Ajay
Paswan - who were wanted in connection with several cases were
arrested," Senior Superintendent of Police Rajesh Kumar said.
Meanwhile, police arrested four anti-social elements from
the same village and seized three pistols and 10 live
cartridges from them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees