Bihar: Three hardcore Maoists held
Muzaffarpur: Three hardcore Maoists,
including their self-styled area commander Arvind Paswan were
arrested on Friday at Bhikhanpura in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district.
"Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a house in the
village and the three Maoist cadre - Arvnd, Vinay and Ajay
Paswan - who were wanted in connection with several cases were
arrested," Senior Superintendent of Police Rajesh Kumar said.
Meanwhile, police arrested four anti-social elements from
the same village and seized three pistols and 10 live
cartridges from them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre