Bihar: Three Maoists arrested
Patna: Police on Friday arrested three
CPI(Maoist) activists, including a sub-zonal commander of the
proscribed outfit, from Bihar`s Aurangabad and Patna
Acting on a tip off, the police intercepted a speeding
motorcycle on Kamabigaha-Dev Road in Aurangabad district and
nabbed the CPI(Maoist) sub-zonal commander Nawal Bhuyian and
his unidentified associate while they were trying to escape to
a safer place, Aurangabad`s Superintendent of Police S M Jain
The naxalites duo were being interrogated about their
In a related development, a CPI(Maoist) cadre Shanivar
Manjhi was arrested from a hide out under Dulhin Bazar police
station area in Patna district last night.
Dulhin Bazar police station in-charge Abhay Kumar said
that Manjhi was wanted in connection with an incident of arson
at a construction site for road development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'