Bihar: Time bomb found on road, defused
Patna: A live time bomb was found lying on a road at Danapur near here on Thursday.
The bomb squad has reached the spot and defused it. The bomb has been sent to FSL for further examination.
It is being said that the bomb was a very powerful one and contained ammonium nitrate. If exploded, it could have affected area up to 200 metres.
The Danapur road is a busy route and sources claim that the bomb might have been kept by local miscreants to create panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation