Bihar: Time bomb found on road, defused
Patna: A live time bomb was found lying on a road at Danapur near here on Thursday.
The bomb squad has reached the spot and defused it. The bomb has been sent to FSL for further examination.
It is being said that the bomb was a very powerful one and contained ammonium nitrate. If exploded, it could have affected area up to 200 metres.
The Danapur road is a busy route and sources claim that the bomb might have been kept by local miscreants to create panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?