Bihar to appoint over 34,000 primary teachers by August
Patna: The Bihar government on Tuesday decided to
appoint 34,500 primary teachers across the state by August.
This decision was taken by the state cabinet chaired by
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. The state government also made
certain amendments in appointment procedures to reserve five
per cent of the total seats for physical trainers, Principal
secretary cabinet and coordination department Afzal Amanullah
He said candidates having the degree issued latest by
January 23, 2006 would be able to apply for physical trainers
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy