Bihar to recruit 27,000 Urdu teachers by October
Patna: With an aim to improve education for Muslims, the Bihar government on Monday announced to recruit 27,000 Urdu teachers by October this year.
The announcement was made by Education minister P K Shahi here.
Notification for appointment of Urdu teachers would be issued by June 20 and examination would be conducted in September, the minister said.
Along with Urdu teachers, those for teaching Bangla language would also be recruited by the state government, Shahi said.
Principal Secretary of Education department Amarjit Sinha said the department has received Rs 500 crore additional money for opening 1000 high schools at panchayat level this year.
Work on constructing these schools would begin soon, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan