Bihar to recruit 610 foresters & forest guards
Patna: Bihar government will soon fill
vacancies of 136 posts of foresters and 474 posts of forest
guards, state Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said
The state government is framing rules for the services
of foresters and forest guards and the same will be finalised
over the next four months before commencement of the
recruitment process for foresters and forest guards after
obtaining cabinet approval, he said in the legislative
assembly in reply to a question by JD(U) MLA Izhar Ahmed.
Modi, who also holds the forest and environment
department, said that in all 624 posts of rangers, foresters
and forest guards were vacant in Bihar at present.
There is difficulty in inspection of forest and
wildlife in the state due to shortage of manpower at the hands
of the forest and environment department, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?