Bihar to survey non-resident Biharis
Patna: Bihar will begin in March next year its first survey of non-resident Biharis (NRBs), an official said Wednesday.
The survey will collect information about their socio-economic condition, education level and other details.
The survey will be conducted by the Patna-based A.N. Sinha Institute and Bihar Foundation along with the ministry of overseas Indian affairs.
The Bihar Foundation is holding a two-day meet of NRBs Feb 18-19, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read