Bihar to survey non-resident Biharis
Patna: Bihar will begin in March next year its first survey of non-resident Biharis (NRBs), an official said Wednesday.
The survey will collect information about their socio-economic condition, education level and other details.
The survey will be conducted by the Patna-based A.N. Sinha Institute and Bihar Foundation along with the ministry of overseas Indian affairs.
The Bihar Foundation is holding a two-day meet of NRBs Feb 18-19, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP