Bihar: Two bikers killed
Madhubani: Two bikers were killed on Monday in a collision between a motocycle and truck near Satlakkha village in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
The mishap took place as the speeding motocycle rammed into a truck from the other side killing both the occupants of the bike, identified as Chittu Mallik (30) and Rajesh Mallik, on the spot, Rahika police station`s Station House Officer (SHO) R.K. Singh said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, he said.
The truck driver and cleaner managed to escape by abandoning the vehicle which has been impounded
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!