Bihar: Two bikers killed
Madhubani: Two bikers were killed on Monday in a collision between a motocycle and truck near Satlakkha village in Bihar`s Madhubani district, police said.
The mishap took place as the speeding motocycle rammed into a truck from the other side killing both the occupants of the bike, identified as Chittu Mallik (30) and Rajesh Mallik, on the spot, Rahika police station`s Station House Officer (SHO) R.K. Singh said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, he said.
The truck driver and cleaner managed to escape by abandoning the vehicle which has been impounded
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends