Bihar: Two schoolboys drowned
Dehri-on-Sone: Two schoolboys drowned in river Sone in Bihar`s Rohtas district on Sunday, police said.
Altogehter 110 schoolboys of Sasaram-based St Pal School had gone on tour when two of them fell into the river, sources said adding both of them got drowned.
Later, their bodies were fished out. Those drowned were identified as Shaukir and Sakib Ali, sources said.
Their bodies were sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?