Bihar: Woman burnt alive for dowry
Nawada: A young woman was burnt
alive allegedly by her in-laws for dowry at Bari Gulni in
Nawada district, police said on Tuesday.
It is suspected that kerosene was poured on Hema
Devi (22) before she was set ablaze by her in-laws for her
father`s falure to meet their dowry demand last night.
An FIR was lodged against eight family members
including her husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra