Bihar: Woman burnt alive for dowry
Nawada: A young woman was burnt
alive allegedly by her in-laws for dowry at Bari Gulni in
Nawada district, police said on Tuesday.
It is suspected that kerosene was poured on Hema
Devi (22) before she was set ablaze by her in-laws for her
father`s falure to meet their dowry demand last night.
An FIR was lodged against eight family members
including her husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday