Bihar YC chief to head state varsity probe panel
Patna: The Jai Prakash University, Chapra, has formed a four-member panel to probe the alleged irregularities committed by the university administration in granting No-Objection Certificates (NOCs) to 45 new colleges.
Vice Chancellor Ram Vinod Sinha today notified the panel headed by state Youth Congress president Lalan Kumar, also a syndicate member of the varsity.
Other members are Kameshwar Prasad Singh, Acting Principal, PC Science College, Chapra, Chandrika Prasad Yadav, retired professor and RP Singh of Rajendra College Chapra.
Students under the banner of ABVP had ransacked the office of the Vice Chancellor on July 24 alleging large-scale irregularities by the University administration in granting NOCs to 45 new colleges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing