Bihar YC chief to head state varsity probe panel
Patna: The Jai Prakash University, Chapra, has formed a four-member panel to probe the alleged irregularities committed by the university administration in granting No-Objection Certificates (NOCs) to 45 new colleges.
Vice Chancellor Ram Vinod Sinha today notified the panel headed by state Youth Congress president Lalan Kumar, also a syndicate member of the varsity.
Other members are Kameshwar Prasad Singh, Acting Principal, PC Science College, Chapra, Chandrika Prasad Yadav, retired professor and RP Singh of Rajendra College Chapra.
Students under the banner of ABVP had ransacked the office of the Vice Chancellor on July 24 alleging large-scale irregularities by the University administration in granting NOCs to 45 new colleges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad