Bihar YC to spread Youth Power Message for Rahul`s mission
Patna: Bihar Pradesh Youth Congress president Lalan Kumar today laid stress on giving adequate and due attention to Indian Youth Congress Chief Rajiv Sattav`s message for strengthening youth power to help achieve the Mission 2014 of youth icon and AICC General Secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Accompanied by the State Youth Congress training team member Satyendra Kumar, Lalan Kumar told a press conference here that Sattav`s message of emboldening youth deserved due and adequate attention in Bihar.
"After all, we have to achieve the Mission 20014 of AICC General Secretary and Amethi MP Rahul Gandhi", Lalan Kumar said adding the objective of the spread of the message among youths was to support the demand within the Congress party of Rahul Gandhi taking over new responsibilities in the party and government.
"In fact, Sattav has taken the responsibility for strengthening the Youth Congress across the country and wants that Youth Power objective be achieved for major success during 2014 Lok Sabha polls", Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown