Bihar: Youth lynched by girlfriend`s family members
Motihari: A youth was lynched by his
girlfriend`s family members in Saraiyavritat village in
Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said on Thursday.
Raju alias Prabhakar (22) was brutally beaten by his
girlfriend Nisha`s family members last evening and died on the
The girl`s family had earlier warned the youth to keep
away from her, the police said.
The victim`s father lodged a named FIR against 13
people in the case, while the girl`s father too registered a
case against the youth for barging into his house with an
intention to loot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan