Bihar: Youth lynched by girlfriend`s family members
Motihari: A youth was lynched by his
girlfriend`s family members in Saraiyavritat village in
Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said on Thursday.
Raju alias Prabhakar (22) was brutally beaten by his
girlfriend Nisha`s family members last evening and died on the
The girl`s family had earlier warned the youth to keep
away from her, the police said.
The victim`s father lodged a named FIR against 13
people in the case, while the girl`s father too registered a
case against the youth for barging into his house with an
intention to loot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video