Biharsharif: 2 held with haul of fake voter cards
Biharsharif (Bihar): Two persons were today arrested with a haul of fake voter identity cards, seals and scanned signatures of officials from different places in Nalanda district, police said.
Acting on an information, police raided a house at Khandakpur and arrested one Brijesh Kumar with five fake voter identity cards, Superintendent of Police Nishant Tiwari said.
On Kumar`s disclosure, raids were carried out at the premises of a printing press from where police seized a haul of incomplete voter identity cards even as the proprieter of the press managed to escape, he said.
In yet another raid, police arrested a man, identified as Prabhakar, from Nayi Sarai and seized seals and scanned signatures of several officials of Nalanda, Nawada, Patna and Sheikhpur districts, Tiwari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP