Biharsharif: 2 held with haul of fake voter cards
Biharsharif (Bihar): Two persons were today arrested with a haul of fake voter identity cards, seals and scanned signatures of officials from different places in Nalanda district, police said.
Acting on an information, police raided a house at Khandakpur and arrested one Brijesh Kumar with five fake voter identity cards, Superintendent of Police Nishant Tiwari said.
On Kumar`s disclosure, raids were carried out at the premises of a printing press from where police seized a haul of incomplete voter identity cards even as the proprieter of the press managed to escape, he said.
In yet another raid, police arrested a man, identified as Prabhakar, from Nayi Sarai and seized seals and scanned signatures of several officials of Nalanda, Nawada, Patna and Sheikhpur districts, Tiwari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof