BJP chief weighed with laddus
Muzaffarpur: Enthusiastic BJP
workers on Thursday weighed their state unit chief C P Thakur with
83 kg of `laddus` at a function.
Thakur, who was visiting the town as part of a yatra,
was weighed at Akhara Ghat by party workers in a display of
goodwill for their leader, party sources said.
The `laddus` were later distributed among party
workers and people. Thakur later left for Sitamarhi, the next
destination of his `Jan Naman` yatra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'