BJP chief weighed with laddus
Muzaffarpur: Enthusiastic BJP
workers on Thursday weighed their state unit chief C P Thakur with
83 kg of `laddus` at a function.
Thakur, who was visiting the town as part of a yatra,
was weighed at Akhara Ghat by party workers in a display of
goodwill for their leader, party sources said.
The `laddus` were later distributed among party
workers and people. Thakur later left for Sitamarhi, the next
destination of his `Jan Naman` yatra.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!