BJP condemns Nitish for threat to expose its leade
Bhagalpur: BJP on Tuesday condemned Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for issuing veiled threat to expose its leaders amid the war of words between the two post split and dared him to do so straightway without beating around the bush.
"Kumar should refrain from making veiled threat against BJP leaders to expose them.....He should do so straightway instead of playing mind game," BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahanwaz Hussain told reporters.
"We all know that Kumar hankers after publicity and says anything to seek attention," Hussain said.
At the same time, the JD(U) leader should have been respectful to the BJP and its leaders for the sake of the long association between the two parties for 17 years and refrained from making inappropriate comments after severing ties with the BJP-led NDA, the senior BJP leader said.
Hussain also had a dig at the chief minister for warming up to the Congress for mutual support and said it would not be good for him if he accepted the leadership of the Congress President Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state