BJP condemns Nitish for threat to expose its leade
Bhagalpur: BJP on Tuesday condemned Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for issuing veiled threat to expose its leaders amid the war of words between the two post split and dared him to do so straightway without beating around the bush.
"Kumar should refrain from making veiled threat against BJP leaders to expose them.....He should do so straightway instead of playing mind game," BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahanwaz Hussain told reporters.
"We all know that Kumar hankers after publicity and says anything to seek attention," Hussain said.
At the same time, the JD(U) leader should have been respectful to the BJP and its leaders for the sake of the long association between the two parties for 17 years and refrained from making inappropriate comments after severing ties with the BJP-led NDA, the senior BJP leader said.
Hussain also had a dig at the chief minister for warming up to the Congress for mutual support and said it would not be good for him if he accepted the leadership of the Congress President Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off