BJP condemns Nitish for threat to expose its leade
Bhagalpur: BJP on Tuesday condemned Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for issuing veiled threat to expose its leaders amid the war of words between the two post split and dared him to do so straightway without beating around the bush.
"Kumar should refrain from making veiled threat against BJP leaders to expose them.....He should do so straightway instead of playing mind game," BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahanwaz Hussain told reporters.
"We all know that Kumar hankers after publicity and says anything to seek attention," Hussain said.
At the same time, the JD(U) leader should have been respectful to the BJP and its leaders for the sake of the long association between the two parties for 17 years and refrained from making inappropriate comments after severing ties with the BJP-led NDA, the senior BJP leader said.
Hussain also had a dig at the chief minister for warming up to the Congress for mutual support and said it would not be good for him if he accepted the leadership of the Congress President Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part II
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part III
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part IV
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- Woman delivers in Delhi Police PCR van, both mother and child safe
- IPL 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad defeat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 8 runs to win maiden title
- Coal auction to get Rs 3.45 lakh crore; Rs 36k crore saving via DBT: Government
- Hardik Patel calls for stir against donations to schools, colleges in Gujarat
- Perez grabs 3rd spot, gives Force India 4th ever podium finish