BJP disapproves Sharad Yadav`s statement
Patna: BJP on Sunday strongly disagreed with JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav`s allegation that the saffron party was using money power during elections in Karnataka and other states.
"We disagree with him (Yadav) on this," BJP Deputy Leader in Rajya Sabha Ravishankar Prasad told reporters here.
He said BJP had always fought against money power in politics and recalled that party veteran L K Advani had launched campaign against black money across the country.
After releasing JD(U) manifesto in Bangalore yesterday, Yadav had alleged that several parties including BJP used money power in elections in Karnataka and some other states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter