BJP disapproves Sharad Yadav`s statement
Patna: BJP on Sunday strongly disagreed with JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav`s allegation that the saffron party was using money power during elections in Karnataka and other states.
"We disagree with him (Yadav) on this," BJP Deputy Leader in Rajya Sabha Ravishankar Prasad told reporters here.
He said BJP had always fought against money power in politics and recalled that party veteran L K Advani had launched campaign against black money across the country.
After releasing JD(U) manifesto in Bangalore yesterday, Yadav had alleged that several parties including BJP used money power in elections in Karnataka and some other states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter