BJP for starting Ordnance factory in Rajgir
Patna: BJP on Saturday urged the President, Prime
Minister and Defence Minister to take steps to start the
proposed Ordnance factory at Rajgir in Bihar.
Bihar BJP president C P Thakur told newsmen here that it
was decided to complete the construction of the factory in
2010, but work was stopped due to some problems.
Farmers in Nalanda had provided 3100 acres for the
proposed factory expecting creation of job avenues at a time
when the state governments across the country face stiff
opposition in acquiring land for setting up industries.
"It will be a rude shock to the farmers of Nalanda if
they come to know that the Centre has put the project in
coldstorage," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday