BJP is `Ravan`, JD(U) is `Kansh`: Rabri Devi
Patna: RJD leader Rabri Devi, who has been guiding the workers in the absence of jailed party chief Lalu Prasad, on Monday said her party would fight both BJP and JD(U) to bring back the poor back in rule in Bihar.
"BJP is `Ravan` and JD(U) is `Kansh` and we`ll fight them both," Rabri Devi told reporters before setting out for `Parivartan Yatra` of her party.
"RJD will fight the two to bring back the rule of the poor in the state," the former Chief Minister said.
She is resuming the `Parivartan Rally` which was halted due to Prasad going jail in connection with a fodder scam case last month, at Sherghati in Gaya district.
The party has planned similar rallies in all divisional headquarters and subsequently at district headquarters and assembly constituencies to galvanise party workers for 2014 elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan gets bail
- Merkel 'firmly' rejects reversing refugee policy after attacks
- Delhi government schools to hold first-ever parents-teachers meeting
- Faircent acclaimed ‘Interbrand Breakthrough Brand in Finance’ by Interbrand
- No concrete evidence on missing AN-32, says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar