BJP is `Ravan`, JD(U) is `Kansh`: Rabri Devi
Patna: RJD leader Rabri Devi, who has been guiding the workers in the absence of jailed party chief Lalu Prasad, on Monday said her party would fight both BJP and JD(U) to bring back the poor back in rule in Bihar.
"BJP is `Ravan` and JD(U) is `Kansh` and we`ll fight them both," Rabri Devi told reporters before setting out for `Parivartan Yatra` of her party.
"RJD will fight the two to bring back the rule of the poor in the state," the former Chief Minister said.
She is resuming the `Parivartan Rally` which was halted due to Prasad going jail in connection with a fodder scam case last month, at Sherghati in Gaya district.
The party has planned similar rallies in all divisional headquarters and subsequently at district headquarters and assembly constituencies to galvanise party workers for 2014 elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'