BJP is `Ravan`, JD(U) is `Kansh`: Rabri Devi
Patna: RJD leader Rabri Devi, who has been guiding the workers in the absence of jailed party chief Lalu Prasad, on Monday said her party would fight both BJP and JD(U) to bring back the poor back in rule in Bihar.
"BJP is `Ravan` and JD(U) is `Kansh` and we`ll fight them both," Rabri Devi told reporters before setting out for `Parivartan Yatra` of her party.
"RJD will fight the two to bring back the rule of the poor in the state," the former Chief Minister said.
She is resuming the `Parivartan Rally` which was halted due to Prasad going jail in connection with a fodder scam case last month, at Sherghati in Gaya district.
The party has planned similar rallies in all divisional headquarters and subsequently at district headquarters and assembly constituencies to galvanise party workers for 2014 elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional