BJP is `Ravan`, JD(U) is `Kansh`: Rabri Devi
Patna: RJD leader Rabri Devi, who has been guiding the workers in the absence of jailed party chief Lalu Prasad, on Monday said her party would fight both BJP and JD(U) to bring back the poor back in rule in Bihar.
"BJP is `Ravan` and JD(U) is `Kansh` and we`ll fight them both," Rabri Devi told reporters before setting out for `Parivartan Yatra` of her party.
"RJD will fight the two to bring back the rule of the poor in the state," the former Chief Minister said.
She is resuming the `Parivartan Rally` which was halted due to Prasad going jail in connection with a fodder scam case last month, at Sherghati in Gaya district.
The party has planned similar rallies in all divisional headquarters and subsequently at district headquarters and assembly constituencies to galvanise party workers for 2014 elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!