BJP legislators create ruckus in Bihar Assembly
Patna: Opposition BJP legislators on Wednesday created a ruckus in the Bihar Assembly over poor law and order situation, disrupting the proceedings of the house.
It is third consecutive day when BJP members attacked the government over its failure and cited irregularities in the implementation of the Food Security Act, acute power crisis and rampant graft in the state.
The BJP legislators claimed that law and order has completely collapsed in the state.
"We have expressed our serious concern over safety and security of common people as poor law and order is result of the government failure," said Leader of Opposition Nand Kishore Yadav.
Yadav said the BJP would corner the Jitan Ram Manjhi government over issues that directly affect people.
"BJP is not here to sit silently. We would raise different issues during the ongoing session," Yadav said in reference to the ruckus his party has created in the house since Monday.
He said the BJP will corner the government on several fronts, including the issue of rampant corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why