BJP legislators create ruckus in Bihar Assembly
Patna: Opposition BJP legislators on Wednesday created a ruckus in the Bihar Assembly over poor law and order situation, disrupting the proceedings of the house.
It is third consecutive day when BJP members attacked the government over its failure and cited irregularities in the implementation of the Food Security Act, acute power crisis and rampant graft in the state.
The BJP legislators claimed that law and order has completely collapsed in the state.
"We have expressed our serious concern over safety and security of common people as poor law and order is result of the government failure," said Leader of Opposition Nand Kishore Yadav.
Yadav said the BJP would corner the Jitan Ram Manjhi government over issues that directly affect people.
"BJP is not here to sit silently. We would raise different issues during the ongoing session," Yadav said in reference to the ruckus his party has created in the house since Monday.
He said the BJP will corner the government on several fronts, including the issue of rampant corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy