BJP legislators create ruckus in Bihar Assembly
Patna: Opposition BJP legislators on Wednesday created a ruckus in the Bihar Assembly over poor law and order situation, disrupting the proceedings of the house.
It is third consecutive day when BJP members attacked the government over its failure and cited irregularities in the implementation of the Food Security Act, acute power crisis and rampant graft in the state.
The BJP legislators claimed that law and order has completely collapsed in the state.
"We have expressed our serious concern over safety and security of common people as poor law and order is result of the government failure," said Leader of Opposition Nand Kishore Yadav.
Yadav said the BJP would corner the Jitan Ram Manjhi government over issues that directly affect people.
"BJP is not here to sit silently. We would raise different issues during the ongoing session," Yadav said in reference to the ruckus his party has created in the house since Monday.
He said the BJP will corner the government on several fronts, including the issue of rampant corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why