BJP MP wants change in NDA leadership in Bihar
Patna: A change in NDA leadership in Bihar
was urged by senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha member Bhola
Singh today following the poor show by the alliance in the
by-polls to 18 assembly seats in the state.
``The results showed that the present NDA leadership has
lost its relevance,`` he told a group of journalists.
The bureaucratic red tape was also responsible for the
state`s NDA losing people`s faith, he said adding it was
``high time to control the bureaucracy.``
The state government should also take immediate steps to
fulfil the promises it made to the people with respect to
execution of development and welfare schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love