BJP MP wants change in NDA leadership in Bihar
Patna: A change in NDA leadership in Bihar
was urged by senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha member Bhola
Singh today following the poor show by the alliance in the
by-polls to 18 assembly seats in the state.
``The results showed that the present NDA leadership has
lost its relevance,`` he told a group of journalists.
The bureaucratic red tape was also responsible for the
state`s NDA losing people`s faith, he said adding it was
``high time to control the bureaucracy.``
The state government should also take immediate steps to
fulfil the promises it made to the people with respect to
execution of development and welfare schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender