BJP MP wants change in NDA leadership in Bihar
Patna: A change in NDA leadership in Bihar
was urged by senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha member Bhola
Singh today following the poor show by the alliance in the
by-polls to 18 assembly seats in the state.
``The results showed that the present NDA leadership has
lost its relevance,`` he told a group of journalists.
The bureaucratic red tape was also responsible for the
state`s NDA losing people`s faith, he said adding it was
``high time to control the bureaucracy.``
The state government should also take immediate steps to
fulfil the promises it made to the people with respect to
execution of development and welfare schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army