BJP MP wants change in NDA leadership in Bihar
Patna: A change in NDA leadership in Bihar
was urged by senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha member Bhola
Singh today following the poor show by the alliance in the
by-polls to 18 assembly seats in the state.
``The results showed that the present NDA leadership has
lost its relevance,`` he told a group of journalists.
The bureaucratic red tape was also responsible for the
state`s NDA losing people`s faith, he said adding it was
``high time to control the bureaucracy.``
The state government should also take immediate steps to
fulfil the promises it made to the people with respect to
execution of development and welfare schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test