BJP MP wants change in NDA leadership in Bihar
Patna: A change in NDA leadership in Bihar
was urged by senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha member Bhola
Singh today following the poor show by the alliance in the
by-polls to 18 assembly seats in the state.
``The results showed that the present NDA leadership has
lost its relevance,`` he told a group of journalists.
The bureaucratic red tape was also responsible for the
state`s NDA losing people`s faith, he said adding it was
``high time to control the bureaucracy.``
The state government should also take immediate steps to
fulfil the promises it made to the people with respect to
execution of development and welfare schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack