BJP optimistic of resounding verdict in Bihar Assembly polls
Patna: BJP on Monday expressed optimism that the
NDA will register a resounding verdict in the ongoing Assembly
polls in Bihar and claimed that the ruling coalition has been
able to build a trust with the electorate, in addition to its
achievements on development front.
The NDA has been able to establish a relation of trust
with the electors to cap off various development works and law
and order during its five years` term, the BJP national
spokesman Rajiv Pratap Rudy told reporters here.
It has been noted with satisfaction by the NDA leadership
during campaigning that the people and the state government
have successfully established a bond of trust and that has
resulted in massive voting in favour of the ruling coalition
during the polls, he said.
Claiming that a historic mandate for the NDA was a
foregone conclusion, the senior BJP leader said that the
opposition RJD-LJP and the Congress have been categorically
rejected by the electors, as these parties have nothing
positive to offer to the state.
In a dig at the Congress, Rudy said that the party had
made noise about making its presence felt in the electoral
turf of Bihar and predicted that a major disappointment awaits
the party on the day of counting, as the electorate were
apparently not convinced with its agenda or state leadership.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth