BJP shifts venue for Narendra Modi`s March 3 rally in Muzaffarpur
Patna: The BJP has shifted the venue for March 3 rally by its Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Muzaffarpur from the Policelines ground due to inadequate space.
"We have shifted venue for Modi`s rally in Muzaffarpur on March three next to a ground at Bakhri-Parimasa area on Darbhanga-Muzaffarpur national highway in view of the larger capacity of the venue," state unit BJP President Mangal Pandey told reporters.
He also accused the Nitish Kumar government of "putting a spanner" into BJP`s demand for allotment of both residential and training grounds at the police lines for the said rally.
"The administration in Muzaffarpur scuttled our request at the behest of the CM who is against his Gujarat counterpart."
Pandey said Modi will address rallies in Purnia on March 10 and Gaya on March 14 while schedule of his fourth rally in Bihar next month was being fixed by the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August for SAARC meet