BJP worker lynched in Bihar
Begusarai: A BJP worker was lynched by unidentified assailants in a village under Bhagwanpur police station area in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police said on Wednesday.
The assailants caught hold of the BJP panchayat-level worker in Cheria village last night and mercilessly beat him to death before dumping the body near Gandak river, the police said.
The villagers found the body earlier in the day and informed the local police station, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and investigation was going to to find out the motive behind the murder of the BJP worker and motive behind it, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred