BJP worker lynched in Bihar
Begusarai: A BJP worker was lynched by unidentified assailants in a village under Bhagwanpur police station area in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police said on Wednesday.
The assailants caught hold of the BJP panchayat-level worker in Cheria village last night and mercilessly beat him to death before dumping the body near Gandak river, the police said.
The villagers found the body earlier in the day and informed the local police station, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and investigation was going to to find out the motive behind the murder of the BJP worker and motive behind it, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed