BJP worker lynched in Bihar
Begusarai: A BJP worker was lynched by unidentified assailants in a village under Bhagwanpur police station area in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police said on Wednesday.
The assailants caught hold of the BJP panchayat-level worker in Cheria village last night and mercilessly beat him to death before dumping the body near Gandak river, the police said.
The villagers found the body earlier in the day and informed the local police station, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and investigation was going to to find out the motive behind the murder of the BJP worker and motive behind it, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'