BJP worker lynched in Bihar
Begusarai: A BJP worker was lynched by unidentified assailants in a village under Bhagwanpur police station area in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police said on Wednesday.
The assailants caught hold of the BJP panchayat-level worker in Cheria village last night and mercilessly beat him to death before dumping the body near Gandak river, the police said.
The villagers found the body earlier in the day and informed the local police station, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and investigation was going to to find out the motive behind the murder of the BJP worker and motive behind it, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets