BJP worker lynched in Bihar
Begusarai: A BJP worker was lynched by unidentified assailants in a village under Bhagwanpur police station area in Bihar`s Begusarai district, police said on Wednesday.
The assailants caught hold of the BJP panchayat-level worker in Cheria village last night and mercilessly beat him to death before dumping the body near Gandak river, the police said.
The villagers found the body earlier in the day and informed the local police station, they said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and investigation was going to to find out the motive behind the murder of the BJP worker and motive behind it, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?