BJP`s Intellectual cell leader quits, praises Nitish Kumar
Patna: BJP on Friday suffered a jolt with its co-convenor of Intellectual cell Ranbir Nandan resigning from the party for allegedly causing break up in the NDA.
"BJP by violating its core ideology has caused break up in NDA which will harm the party the most," Nandan said in his resignation letter sent to BJP President Rajnath Singh.
Showering praise on Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for taking a backward state like Bihar on the path of development, he said BJP had joined the coalition government in Bihar by keeping away controversial issues.
"Why did BJP create a controversy by pushing forward the name of Narendra Modi?" he asked.
"Nitish Kumar did not betray but, it was BJP which by keeping in dark enjoyed power in Bihar to the hilt," he said.
Amid clear indication of his joining JD(U), he lauded Nitish Kumar saying through sheer hard work he had transformed the face of the state.
Bihar is talked about with respect across the world due to the image change-over, he said and expressed faith in the leadership of Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack