BJP`s Intellectual cell leader quits, praises Nitish Kumar
Patna: BJP on Friday suffered a jolt with its co-convenor of Intellectual cell Ranbir Nandan resigning from the party for allegedly causing break up in the NDA.
"BJP by violating its core ideology has caused break up in NDA which will harm the party the most," Nandan said in his resignation letter sent to BJP President Rajnath Singh.
Showering praise on Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for taking a backward state like Bihar on the path of development, he said BJP had joined the coalition government in Bihar by keeping away controversial issues.
"Why did BJP create a controversy by pushing forward the name of Narendra Modi?" he asked.
"Nitish Kumar did not betray but, it was BJP which by keeping in dark enjoyed power in Bihar to the hilt," he said.
Amid clear indication of his joining JD(U), he lauded Nitish Kumar saying through sheer hard work he had transformed the face of the state.
Bihar is talked about with respect across the world due to the image change-over, he said and expressed faith in the leadership of Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!