BJYM to launch campaign against corruption
Patna: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha
(BJYM) will launch an awareness campaign soon against
corruption at the grassroot level and motivate youths to take
a pledge to fight the menace, its national general secretary
Rajesh Verma said on Sunday.
The campaign would be a nation-wide and BJYM
activists would collect over 10 lakh written pledges from the
people in Bihar alone against corruption like taking or
giving bribes, Verma told newsmen.
The activists would also take out a rally to draw public
attention about corruption, he said.
BJYM leaders and workers would also apprise the
people, particularly youths, of the alleged corrupt practices
of the UPA government at the Centre and urge for the
alliances defeat in the 2014 general election and bring the
BJP to power, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report