BJYM to launch campaign against corruption
Patna: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha
(BJYM) will launch an awareness campaign soon against
corruption at the grassroot level and motivate youths to take
a pledge to fight the menace, its national general secretary
Rajesh Verma said on Sunday.
The campaign would be a nation-wide and BJYM
activists would collect over 10 lakh written pledges from the
people in Bihar alone against corruption like taking or
giving bribes, Verma told newsmen.
The activists would also take out a rally to draw public
attention about corruption, he said.
BJYM leaders and workers would also apprise the
people, particularly youths, of the alleged corrupt practices
of the UPA government at the Centre and urge for the
alliances defeat in the 2014 general election and bring the
BJP to power, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city