Bodh Gaya blasts: NIA detains two
Patna: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) detained two people in Bihar`s Arwal district to quiz them over the July 7, 2013, serial bomb blasts in Bodh Gaya, police said on Friday.
A district police official said the NIA team detained two residents of Avgila village in the district.
Last week also, the NIA detained one person and interrogated him.
Ten bombs exploded at Bodh Gaya`s Mahabodhi temple, in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were later defused in the temple precincts.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Honda Cars expects sales to grow in double digits in 2016-17
- RSS critic Digvijay Singh visits VHP office in Delhi, gifted Ashok Singhal's biography
- It's official: Allan Donald named Australia's bowling coach for Sri Lanka tour
- Kane Williamson named New Zealand skipper for all three formats
- Hema Malini congratulates Deepika for her engagement!