Bodh Gaya blasts: NIA detains two
Patna: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) detained two people in Bihar`s Arwal district to quiz them over the July 7, 2013, serial bomb blasts in Bodh Gaya, police said on Friday.
A district police official said the NIA team detained two residents of Avgila village in the district.
Last week also, the NIA detained one person and interrogated him.
Ten bombs exploded at Bodh Gaya`s Mahabodhi temple, in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were later defused in the temple precincts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites