Bodh Gaya blasts: NIA detains two
Patna: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) detained two people in Bihar`s Arwal district to quiz them over the July 7, 2013, serial bomb blasts in Bodh Gaya, police said on Friday.
A district police official said the NIA team detained two residents of Avgila village in the district.
Last week also, the NIA detained one person and interrogated him.
Ten bombs exploded at Bodh Gaya`s Mahabodhi temple, in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were later defused in the temple precincts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa