Bodh Gaya blasts: NIA detains two
Patna: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) detained two people in Bihar`s Arwal district to quiz them over the July 7, 2013, serial bomb blasts in Bodh Gaya, police said on Friday.
A district police official said the NIA team detained two residents of Avgila village in the district.
Last week also, the NIA detained one person and interrogated him.
Ten bombs exploded at Bodh Gaya`s Mahabodhi temple, in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were later defused in the temple precincts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss