Bodh Gaya blasts: RJD calls bandh in Magadh division on Monday
Patna: The Rashtriya Janata Dal has issued a bandh call for Monday in the Magadh division to protest against the Nitish Kumar government`s "failure" to prevent the terror attack in Bodh Gaya despite prior information from intelligence agencies.
RJD national general secretary Ramkripal Yadav said the bandh call was intended to highlight the state government`s "gross negligence" of security arrangements at the Mahabodhi temple and other Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya.
The BJP, too, has called a bandh in Gaya district tomorrow over the same issue.
The temple town of Bodh Gaya was rocked by nine serial blasts on Sunday morning with four of them taking place inside the Mahabodhi temple premises itself, leaving two monks injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire