Bodh Gaya blasts: RJD calls bandh in Magadh division on Monday
Patna: The Rashtriya Janata Dal has issued a bandh call for Monday in the Magadh division to protest against the Nitish Kumar government`s "failure" to prevent the terror attack in Bodh Gaya despite prior information from intelligence agencies.
RJD national general secretary Ramkripal Yadav said the bandh call was intended to highlight the state government`s "gross negligence" of security arrangements at the Mahabodhi temple and other Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya.
The BJP, too, has called a bandh in Gaya district tomorrow over the same issue.
The temple town of Bodh Gaya was rocked by nine serial blasts on Sunday morning with four of them taking place inside the Mahabodhi temple premises itself, leaving two monks injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city