Bodh Gaya blasts: RJD calls bandh in Magadh division on Monday
Patna: The Rashtriya Janata Dal has issued a bandh call for Monday in the Magadh division to protest against the Nitish Kumar government`s "failure" to prevent the terror attack in Bodh Gaya despite prior information from intelligence agencies.
RJD national general secretary Ramkripal Yadav said the bandh call was intended to highlight the state government`s "gross negligence" of security arrangements at the Mahabodhi temple and other Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya.
The BJP, too, has called a bandh in Gaya district tomorrow over the same issue.
The temple town of Bodh Gaya was rocked by nine serial blasts on Sunday morning with four of them taking place inside the Mahabodhi temple premises itself, leaving two monks injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far