Bodh Gaya blasts: RJD calls bandh in Magadh division on Monday
Patna: The Rashtriya Janata Dal has issued a bandh call for Monday in the Magadh division to protest against the Nitish Kumar government`s "failure" to prevent the terror attack in Bodh Gaya despite prior information from intelligence agencies.
RJD national general secretary Ramkripal Yadav said the bandh call was intended to highlight the state government`s "gross negligence" of security arrangements at the Mahabodhi temple and other Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya.
The BJP, too, has called a bandh in Gaya district tomorrow over the same issue.
The temple town of Bodh Gaya was rocked by nine serial blasts on Sunday morning with four of them taking place inside the Mahabodhi temple premises itself, leaving two monks injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands