Bodies of three youths with bullet injuries found in Bihar
Patna: Bodies of three youths having bullet injuries were found Wednesday at a village in Patna district.
People of Ramnagar Diara village in the district noticed the dead bodies and alerted the nearby police post. All the youths seem to be in the age group of 20 to 30 years, police said.
"Seeing the place of occurrence it seems the youths were killed somewhere else and their bodies were thrown at Ramnagar Diara village," said Traffic SP Rajeev Mishra, who is currently holding the additional charge of Patna Rural SP.
"Two of the youths have been shot in their heads, while one has been shot in the chest. We are right now trying to identify the deceased so that the investigations could proceed further," he said.
Thousands of people from nearby villages thronged the place to see the bodies of the youth, but they were unable to identify them. Police had a difficult time in controlling the crowd, Mishra added.
Meanwhile, forensic teams have been roped in to gather clues and evidences and the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi