Bombs seized during anti-Maoist operation
Gaya: Seven can bombs and a cylinder bomb were seized by police from Bakhshudi hill during the anti-Maoist operation in Bihar`s Gaya district on Saturday, official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of CRPF and district armed police (DAP) personnel raided the hills and recovered the cane bombs and cylinder bomb.
Police had yesterday recovered 56 detonators and two regular pistols from the place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Atta girl! 'Aarfa' Anushka Sharma makes gobar cakes in 'Sultan'
- Who is Fahad Tanvir Sheikh? The only Indian identified in ISIS video; he vowed revenge for Babri Masjid, Gujarat - WATCH
- Sensex bounces 217 points; Nifty regains 7,800-mark
- Nothing wrong in chanting 'Om'; opposition to Yoga uncalled for: Salma Ansari
- Islamic State urges Ramadan attacks in US, Europe in new audio broadcast