Bombs seized during anti-Maoist operation
Gaya: Seven can bombs and a cylinder bomb were seized by police from Bakhshudi hill during the anti-Maoist operation in Bihar`s Gaya district on Saturday, official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of CRPF and district armed police (DAP) personnel raided the hills and recovered the cane bombs and cylinder bomb.
Police had yesterday recovered 56 detonators and two regular pistols from the place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab