Bombs seized during anti-Maoist operation
Gaya: Seven can bombs and a cylinder bomb were seized by police from Bakhshudi hill during the anti-Maoist operation in Bihar`s Gaya district on Saturday, official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of CRPF and district armed police (DAP) personnel raided the hills and recovered the cane bombs and cylinder bomb.
Police had yesterday recovered 56 detonators and two regular pistols from the place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'