Bombs seized during anti-Maoist operation
Gaya: Seven can bombs and a cylinder bomb were seized by police from Bakhshudi hill during the anti-Maoist operation in Bihar`s Gaya district on Saturday, official sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of CRPF and district armed police (DAP) personnel raided the hills and recovered the cane bombs and cylinder bomb.
Police had yesterday recovered 56 detonators and two regular pistols from the place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users