Boy commits suicide over mobile phone
Patna: A 12-year-old boy immolated himself in Bihar after his father snatched his mobile telephone that he had allegedly bought with stolen money, police said on Thursday.
Nitish Kumar alias Golu committed suicide in Pasewarh village in Siwan district, about 150 km from here, late Wednesday.
The incident happened after his father asked him why he bought a second hand mobile phone after stealing Rs 500, police official Ramagya Rai said. The victim was a Class V student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan bans contraceptive advertisements on TV, radio
- Janet Yellen says Fed rate hike likely appropriate in coming months
- Nico Hulkenberg, Sergio Perez provide qualifying boost for Force India
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — Players to watch out for
- Lionel Messi Injury Video: Witness the moment that scared everyone