Boy commits suicide over mobile phone
Patna: A 12-year-old boy immolated himself in Bihar after his father snatched his mobile telephone that he had allegedly bought with stolen money, police said on Thursday.
Nitish Kumar alias Golu committed suicide in Pasewarh village in Siwan district, about 150 km from here, late Wednesday.
The incident happened after his father asked him why he bought a second hand mobile phone after stealing Rs 500, police official Ramagya Rai said. The victim was a Class V student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach