Boy commits suicide over mobile phone
Patna: A 12-year-old boy immolated himself in Bihar after his father snatched his mobile telephone that he had allegedly bought with stolen money, police said on Thursday.
Nitish Kumar alias Golu committed suicide in Pasewarh village in Siwan district, about 150 km from here, late Wednesday.
The incident happened after his father asked him why he bought a second hand mobile phone after stealing Rs 500, police official Ramagya Rai said. The victim was a Class V student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player