BSF constable found dead in train
Begusarai: A BSF constable was on Thursday
found dead in Guwahati-bound 15610 Lalgarh-Awadh Assaam
express at Barauni junction in Bihar`s Begusarai district,
GRP sources said.
The Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) Shyam Sunder
Manjhi found the BSF constable Vasudev Singh lying dead on his
berth in an AC three-tier coach during a routine ticket
checking, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and Singh`s
kin at Bikaner (Rajasthan) informed about the matter, they
In a statement recorded at the GRP police station,
Majhi said that the BSF constable may have died due to
overdoze of liquor as several empty bottles were recovered
from his berth, the sources said.
Singh was posted as the BSF constable at Guwahati
(Assam), they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'