BSF constable found dead in train
Begusarai: A BSF constable was on Thursday
found dead in Guwahati-bound 15610 Lalgarh-Awadh Assaam
express at Barauni junction in Bihar`s Begusarai district,
GRP sources said.
The Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) Shyam Sunder
Manjhi found the BSF constable Vasudev Singh lying dead on his
berth in an AC three-tier coach during a routine ticket
checking, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and Singh`s
kin at Bikaner (Rajasthan) informed about the matter, they
In a statement recorded at the GRP police station,
Majhi said that the BSF constable may have died due to
overdoze of liquor as several empty bottles were recovered
from his berth, the sources said.
Singh was posted as the BSF constable at Guwahati
(Assam), they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh