BSF constable found dead in train
Begusarai: A BSF constable was on Thursday
found dead in Guwahati-bound 15610 Lalgarh-Awadh Assaam
express at Barauni junction in Bihar`s Begusarai district,
GRP sources said.
The Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) Shyam Sunder
Manjhi found the BSF constable Vasudev Singh lying dead on his
berth in an AC three-tier coach during a routine ticket
checking, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and Singh`s
kin at Bikaner (Rajasthan) informed about the matter, they
In a statement recorded at the GRP police station,
Majhi said that the BSF constable may have died due to
overdoze of liquor as several empty bottles were recovered
from his berth, the sources said.
Singh was posted as the BSF constable at Guwahati
(Assam), they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'