BSF constable found dead in train
Begusarai: A BSF constable was on Thursday
found dead in Guwahati-bound 15610 Lalgarh-Awadh Assaam
express at Barauni junction in Bihar`s Begusarai district,
GRP sources said.
The Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) Shyam Sunder
Manjhi found the BSF constable Vasudev Singh lying dead on his
berth in an AC three-tier coach during a routine ticket
checking, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and Singh`s
kin at Bikaner (Rajasthan) informed about the matter, they
In a statement recorded at the GRP police station,
Majhi said that the BSF constable may have died due to
overdoze of liquor as several empty bottles were recovered
from his berth, the sources said.
Singh was posted as the BSF constable at Guwahati
(Assam), they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city