BSF constable found dead in train
Begusarai: A BSF constable was on Thursday
found dead in Guwahati-bound 15610 Lalgarh-Awadh Assaam
express at Barauni junction in Bihar`s Begusarai district,
GRP sources said.
The Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) Shyam Sunder
Manjhi found the BSF constable Vasudev Singh lying dead on his
berth in an AC three-tier coach during a routine ticket
checking, the sources said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and Singh`s
kin at Bikaner (Rajasthan) informed about the matter, they
In a statement recorded at the GRP police station,
Majhi said that the BSF constable may have died due to
overdoze of liquor as several empty bottles were recovered
from his berth, the sources said.
Singh was posted as the BSF constable at Guwahati
(Assam), they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- Afghan court sentences senior Taliban leader Anas Haqqani to death
- Abducted Australian aid worker freed in Afghanistan
- CM Chouhan in US to woo investors, says MP 'ideal' for investment
- China's first driverless subway line to launch in 2017
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte