BSNL godown fire: Equipment worth Rs 25 cr destroyed
Gaya (Bihar): Telephone cables and other
equipment worth nearly Rs 25 crore were destroyed when a fire
broke out in a store of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited at
Bodh Gaya here on Monday.
BSNL (Magadh Division) General Manager R P Tripathy said
the fire, caused due to electric short-circuit, engulfed the
the entire BSNL central store in the afternoon.
Telephone cables besides other sophisticated equipment,
the value of which was estimated to be around Rs 25 crore,
were destroyed in the blaze, he said.
Firefighters took over four hours to douse the flames,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!