Case filed against Raj Thackeray in Bihar
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his hate speech against the Bihari people.
A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray`s recent speech in which he had described the Mumbai based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out from the city.
Pandey said that the MNS chief`s provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step