Case filed against Raj Thackeray in Bihar
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his hate speech against the Bihari people.
A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray`s recent speech in which he had described the Mumbai based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out from the city.
Pandey said that the MNS chief`s provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you