Case filed against Raj Thackeray in Bihar
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his hate speech against the Bihari people.
A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray`s recent speech in which he had described the Mumbai based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out from the city.
Pandey said that the MNS chief`s provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29