Case filed against Raj Thackeray in Bihar
Biharsharif: A complaint case was on Monday filed in Nalanda district court against MNS chief Raj Thackeray for his hate speech against the Bihari people.
A social activist Biresh Pandey filed the case in the court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Krishna Bihari Pandey under several sections of IPC.
The petitioner submitted that the people of Bihar felt insulted and their sentiments were hurt by Thackeray`s recent speech in which he had described the Mumbai based Biharis as infiltrators and threatened to drive them out from the city.
Pandey said that the MNS chief`s provocative speech could vitiate peace and communal amity and cause discord among the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- JD(U) backs Mamata Banerjee, says resistance against Centre is growing
- Three low-intensity earthquakes hit Himachal Pradesh, no casualties
- SL vs AUS: How Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn ridiculed Steve Smith for heading home
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- UN council condemns North Korea missile launches, vows new measures