Case filed against Ranveer Yadav in Bihar
Khagaria: A case has been filed in a court here against JD(U) leader Ranveer Yadav for brandishing weapon at Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s public meeting in Khagaria district and assaulting protesting contractual teachers last month.
An injured contractual teacher Manish Kumar yesterday filed the case in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Triloki Nath Tiwari charging Yadav with brandishing a weapon at Kumar`s public meeting during his `Adhikar Yatra` on September 27 and assaulting the protesting teachers.
Yadav`s wife and JD(U) MLA Poonam Devi, zila parishad chairman Krishna Yadav and another person Balbir Yadav have been named as co-accused.
The petitioner was among the contractual teachers assaulted by the four accused while they were protesting against the chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi