Cases of multiple blasts in Patna, Bodhgaya solved: Sushilkumar Shinde
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Thursday said that cases of multiple blasts in Patna and Bodhgaya have been solved.
Serial blasts had rocked Patna ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally on October 27.
Seven people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) investigated the Patna serial blasts.
Ten bombs exploded in Bodh Gaya on July 07 in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were recovered and defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported