Cases of multiple blasts in Patna, Bodhgaya solved: Sushilkumar Shinde
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Thursday said that cases of multiple blasts in Patna and Bodhgaya have been solved.
Serial blasts had rocked Patna ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally on October 27.
Seven people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) investigated the Patna serial blasts.
Ten bombs exploded in Bodh Gaya on July 07 in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were recovered and defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming