Cases of multiple blasts in Patna, Bodhgaya solved: Sushilkumar Shinde
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Thursday said that cases of multiple blasts in Patna and Bodhgaya have been solved.
Serial blasts had rocked Patna ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally on October 27.
Seven people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) investigated the Patna serial blasts.
Ten bombs exploded in Bodh Gaya on July 07 in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were recovered and defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH