Cases of multiple blasts in Patna, Bodhgaya solved: Sushilkumar Shinde
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Thursday said that cases of multiple blasts in Patna and Bodhgaya have been solved.
Serial blasts had rocked Patna ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally on October 27.
Seven people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) investigated the Patna serial blasts.
Ten bombs exploded in Bodh Gaya on July 07 in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were recovered and defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Indian Sports Fraternity on Lionel Messi's decision to quit Argentina. See their reaction on Twitter!
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises
- Sensex stays flat after worst fall in four months
- Britain economy strong, can cope with EU exit turmoil: George Osborne