Cases of multiple blasts in Patna, Bodhgaya solved: Sushilkumar Shinde
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Thursday said that cases of multiple blasts in Patna and Bodhgaya have been solved.
Serial blasts had rocked Patna ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s rally on October 27.
Seven people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) investigated the Patna serial blasts.
Ten bombs exploded in Bodh Gaya on July 07 in which two Buddhist monks were injured. Three live bombs were recovered and defused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’