CBI court frames charges against Rupam Pathak
Patna: A CBI court on Monday framed charges
against Rupam Pathak, the prime accused in the murder of
former BJP MLA Rajkishore Keshari and fixed September 14 next
for deposition by the witnesses in the said case.
Before framing the charges, the designated CBI judge
BN Singh told Pathak that she has been charged with stabbing
the former BJP MLA to death to which she replied in the
"I did not kill Keshari nor do I know who did it," she
told the court.
The judge then went ahead with framing charges against
Pathak and asked the prosecution to produce witnesses in the
court for deposition on September 14 next.
Keshari was stabbed to death by Pathak at his ancestral
house in Purnia on January 4 last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city