CBI court frames charges against Rupam Pathak
Patna: A CBI court on Monday framed charges
against Rupam Pathak, the prime accused in the murder of
former BJP MLA Rajkishore Keshari and fixed September 14 next
for deposition by the witnesses in the said case.
Before framing the charges, the designated CBI judge
BN Singh told Pathak that she has been charged with stabbing
the former BJP MLA to death to which she replied in the
"I did not kill Keshari nor do I know who did it," she
told the court.
The judge then went ahead with framing charges against
Pathak and asked the prosecution to produce witnesses in the
court for deposition on September 14 next.
Keshari was stabbed to death by Pathak at his ancestral
house in Purnia on January 4 last.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!