Central university in Motihari: Bihar CM
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Monday said the proposed central university would come up in
Motihari, the district headquarter town of East Champaran.
"It is now hundred per cent sure that the central
university will be set up in Motihari," Kumar told reporters
on the sidelines of `Janata Darbar Programme` in Patna.
"We have already written to the Centre about it... and
the university will come up there," he said.
Kumar said Union Human Resource Minister Kabil Sibal
would come here tomorrow to lay the foundation of the new
campus of IIT Patna which is currently run in the campus of
the Patna Polytechnique College.
Referring to the proposed study centre of the Aligarh
Muslim University in Kishanganj, he said the state government
had acquired land for the purpose.
The government had also acquired 100 acres land for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Uplift your mood with smartphone-based exercises, says study!
- Tata Sons says Docomo cannot seize its British assets
- Dalit victims brought to Ahmedabad after health deteriorates
- Class Act! Footballer John Obi Mikel donates USD 30,000 to Nigeria's team for Rio Olympics
- Clinton accepts Democratic White House nomination in defining speech