Charge sheet against `ISI agent` Sudhakar in Patna
Patna: Sudhanshu Sudhakar, a dismissed
army sepoy arrested for allegedly spying for Pakistan`s ISI,
was on Saturday issued a charge sheet along with three accomplices
by Bihar Police.
Police submitted the charge sheet after obtaining
sanction from the Centre, official sources said.
The charge sheet against Sudhakar was filed under
various sections of the Official Secrets Act and CrPC in the
court of Chief Judicial Magistrate S P Singh.
The three others issued charge sheets with Sudhakar
are M A Ravindran, Vivek Ranjan and Anil Kumar.
Two others named in the case Rana and Pappu Srivastava
have been declared absconders by police.
Sudhakar was arrested here with important military
papers on September 21 following a tip off by Intelligence
Bureau and other agencies. STF personnel had raided a place
under Kankarbagh police station here and arrested him.
Sudhakar was allegedly carrying `important military
secrets` relating to the western side of the Indo-Pak border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'