Patna: Here's a good news for all those students who had appeared for the Arts/Vocational examination conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). The BIEC Intermediate Class 12 (+2) results will be declared soon today, i.e. on Wednesday, May 18.
All you have to do is keep your details handy, visit their official website and check your scores.
Here's how students can check their results:
2. Click on Class XII Results 2016 section.
3. Enter your roll number and other credentials required.
4. Click 'Submit'
5. Your result will displayed on the screen.
6. Download your score and take a print out for future reference.
7. In case of any problems the help line numbers of BSEB are 0612-2235161, 0612-2226926 and 0612-2225549. Fax number is 0612-2222575.
About Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board.
Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government.
Zee Media wishes 'Best of Luck' to all those who appeared for it.