Child dies, 10 fall ill after eating food at party in Bihar
Bhagalpur (Bihar): In a suspected case of food poisoning, a child died and 10 others were taken ill after having food at a party in Bhagalpur district, police said on Monday.
Eight-year-old Mohammad Jufran and his 10 friends started vomiting after eating food at a marriage ceremony held at Dhanoura village under Rasoolpur police station last night.
The children were taken to a quack in the village where Jufran died, the sources said.
The other children were taken to a private nursing home at Kahalgaon where their condition is said to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!