Child dies, 10 fall ill after eating food at party in Bihar
Bhagalpur (Bihar): In a suspected case of food poisoning, a child died and 10 others were taken ill after having food at a party in Bhagalpur district, police said on Monday.
Eight-year-old Mohammad Jufran and his 10 friends started vomiting after eating food at a marriage ceremony held at Dhanoura village under Rasoolpur police station last night.
The children were taken to a quack in the village where Jufran died, the sources said.
The other children were taken to a private nursing home at Kahalgaon where their condition is said to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh