Child dies, 10 fall ill after eating food at party in Bihar
Bhagalpur (Bihar): In a suspected case of food poisoning, a child died and 10 others were taken ill after having food at a party in Bhagalpur district, police said on Monday.
Eight-year-old Mohammad Jufran and his 10 friends started vomiting after eating food at a marriage ceremony held at Dhanoura village under Rasoolpur police station last night.
The children were taken to a quack in the village where Jufran died, the sources said.
The other children were taken to a private nursing home at Kahalgaon where their condition is said to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Fire in Hauz Khas Village, one found dead
- Premier League 2016-17: Sunderland struggling to match rivals financially, says David Moyes
- England won't force players to tour Bangladesh, says skipper Eoin Morgan
- Uttar Pradesh Speaker to decide on disqualification of Swamy Prasad Maurya
- Public figures must face criticism, don't misuse state machinery: SC to J Jayalalithaa