Child dies, 10 fall ill after eating food at party in Bihar
Bhagalpur: In a suspected case of food poisoning, a child died and 10 others were taken ill after having food at a party in Bhagalpur district, police said on Monday.
Eight-year-old Mohammad Jufran and his 10 friends started vomitting after eating food at a marriage ceremony held at Dhanoura village under Rasoolpur police station last night.
The children were taken to a quack in the village where Jufran died, the sources said.
The other children were taken to a private nursing home at Kahalgaon where their condition is said to be critical.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'